edukacja dla bezpieczeństwa
According to the assumptions of the project, materials that have been prepared for the e-resource are aimed at presenting typical professional situations in the context of the industry language.
The range of professional tasks of a modern mechanic driver includes:
1. driving vehicles and combination vehicles;
2. performing works connected with road transport of goods;
3. keeping documents connected with road transport of goods;
4. performing works related to the operation of the means of road transport;
5. assessment of technical condition and repair of the means of road transport.
Whereas the road transport technician, beside the task arising from the first qualification AU.04, in their work also performs tasks in the area of:
1. planning and organising works on road transport of passengers and cargo;
2. performing works related to the operation of the means of road transport;
3. keeping documentation regarding the road transport of passengers and cargo;
4. driving vehicles.
The range of professional tasks performed by a rail transport technician includes:
1. organising and operating the train traffic on main line routes and train service stations;
2. operating devices of railway traffic control and communication devices;
3. supervision and coordination of the work of carries at the area of a railway station;
4. planning and organising passenger and goods rail transport and managing the rolling stock;
5. preparation of parcels, freight and people for check-in and transportation;
6. making-up, marshalling, and operation of trains.
The scope of professional tasks is in line with what the student will learn in the vocational school. An innovation in a vocational school is the introduction to the educational process of compulsory learning of a foreign trade language.
Knowledge of a foreign language is becoming increasingly important for Polish employers who increasingly boldly cooperate with foreign companies. The employees themselves are also interested in raising their language competences, as they can take up employment in the European Union countries at any time, which is facilitated by the opening of the labour markets.
To meet these expectations, we provide teachers and students of Polish vocational schools with e-Resources for learning a foreign trade language in occupations: mechanic driver 832201, road transport technician 311927, rail transport technician 311928.
Among the prepared materials they can find, among others. films, animations, hypertexts that introduce material and didactic games and resources to check the level of content acquisition (mainly exercises).
We encourage everyone to use them!*